February 13- 20th
Fourteen natural, organic and biodynamic winemakers from France, Italy, Spain, and California are coming to NYC for a week of wine dinners, classes and free tastings.
Set your tweets to hashtag #nww12!
Chemins de Bassac (Languedoc), Clos Siguier (Cahors, France), Colombaia (Tuscany, Italy), Coturri Winery (California) Grange Tiphaine (Loire), Guillot-Broux (Burgundy), Hardesty Winery (California), Chateau Haut la Vigne (South West, France), Els Jelipins (Catalunya, Spain), Loup Blanc (Languedoc), Plageoles (South West, France), Rimbert (Languedoc), Sablonnettes (Loire), Tire Pe (Bordeaux)
Schedule of events: (more events TBA)
Sunday, February 12th:
- 8pm: Winemaker dinner at The Farm on Adderley (Loup Blanc and Rimbert). 4 Courses, $65. Email email@example.com for reservations.
Monday, February 13th:
- 6:30-7:30pm: Tasting and class with Alain Rochard of Loup Blanc (Languedoc), Terroir Tribeca, $30, email NCiani@wineisterroir.com for tickets.
- 8:00pm: Winemaker Dinner at LIC Market with Chemins de Bassac, $75 (Languedoc).
Tuesday, February 14th:
- 7:30-10pm: Anfora– Southern France Producer Night (Rimbert, Loup Blanc, and Plageoles)
- 8-11pm: Valentine’s Winemaker Dinner at Thirstbaravin (Guillot-Broux), $75
Wednesday, February 15th:
- 10am-5pm: Jenny & François Portfolio Tasting (trade & press only – please RSVP) call 646.775.6400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org , The Smith Restaurant (downstairs), at 55 3rd Avenue, between 10th and 11th streets.
Thursday, February 16th:
- 8pm: Winemaker dinner at Rouge Tomate, (Chateau Haut la Vigne, Domaine la Grange Tiphaine, Plageoles), $150.
- 8pm: Winemaker dinner at Amali, (Colombaia) $85.
- 6-9pm: Free Tasting at Dandelion Wine (Clos Siguier and Loup Blanc)
- 6-8pm: Free Tasting at Slope Cellars (Sablonnettes).
- 6-8pm: Free Tasting at Uva (Tire Pe).
Friday, February 17th:
Free tastings with winemakers at the following locations:
- 5-7pm: West Side Wines (Hardesty, Guillot-Broux)
- 5-7pm: 67 Wines (Haut la Vigne, Sablonnettes, Loup Blanc)
- 5:30-7:30pm: Acker Merrall (Tire Pe, Colombaia, Grange Tiphaine)
- 5-7pm: Chambers Street Wines (Plageoles, Clos Siguier)
Saturday, February 18th:
- 3-6pm: Astor Center Grand Tasting (upstairs) 399 Lafayette St.@4th St., 212.674.7501. $20 includes seminars, meeting 14 winemakers, tasting over 30 wines. Buy tickets at: www.astorcenternyc.com. This event always sells out quickly!
- 10pm: End of the week bash at Pasanella and Sons. Rub elbows with the winemakers amongst magnums of gamay, a roast pig, and loud music. $25 suggested donation, overage to Olivier Cousin legal defense fund. 2am- Only $50 for a haircut by a natural winemaker!
Sunday, February 19th:
- 2-5pm: Tasting at Discovery Wines (Tire Pe, Haut la Vigne, Colombaia)